Here at LivingWell Medical, Scooters and Lifts, our mission is simple: to help anybody and everybody live well while Restoring Dignity To Homecare™. The products and services we offer – from our luxury walking canes and walkers, to our modern bath safety rails and aids to daily living – each support the LivingWell mission.
Our goal, started over 5 years ago, has a simple premise: find the absolute best collection of fashionable and functional products to improve our client’s quality of life, no matter the price. We’ve spent countless hours looking for innovations best suited to the sophisticated and educated customer, and we think that you’ll enjoy more than a few in your everyday life – in your everyday pursuit to Live Well. Take a look and let us know how we might assist you, in any way achievable.
LivingWell Medical, Scooters and Lifts has a variety of services to offer, including: Free in-home safety evaluations with a licensed Physical Therapy Assistant, white-glove delivery and installations, equipment tune-ups, repairs, and regular maintenance services.
Our Team Offers You:
- Expert Product Consultation and Instruction
- A Hands-On Product Showroom
- A Dignified Shopping Experience
- Delivery and In-Home Setup
- Insurance Reimbursement Assistance
- A Full Array of Health Supplies, Home/Bathroom Safety Supplies & Accessibility Equipment
Carmelo D. Tenuta, PT
Ashley Knight, COTA, CAPS
Aging in Place Specialist
Home Modifications/Special Projects
Sales Associate/Delivery Tech
Aging In Place
Our Certified Aging In Place Specialist Ashley Knight, COTA, CAPS can help you make your home “aging-ready.” Working with our certified aging in place specialist gives you the assurance that you are dealing with a professional who has had training in solutions that meet the independent housing needs of elder adults. Ashley will utilize universal design principles to create a safer, more comfortable and more independent life in your own home.
- A detailed In-Home Safety Evaluation
- Recommend changes to increase safety and ease of use
- Identify furnishings, equipment and techniques that can help with regular or needed activities
- Work with clients after the modifications, equipment or specialized products have been installed to ensure safe usage
- Service Available 7 Days a Week
- Equipment Pick-Up and Drop-Off Available
We offer installation on all accessibility products we offer. Installations are done by trained and licensed professionals.
Send Us A Message - Request your FREE Home Safety Assessment or Request Rental Information
Ask us about online pricing!
- Power Chairs
- Lift Chairs
- Walk-In Bathtubs
- Shower Stools
- Hand Rails
- Compression Socks
- Diabetic Footwear
- Aides for Daily Living
- Stair Lifts
- Custom Built Ramps
- Verticle Platform Lifts
- Custom Designed Safety Gates
- The CONCIERGE™ Residential Power Door Opener
Living Well Medical, Scooters, and Lifts has 2 convenient Kenosha locations, one on 30th Avenue and one on 74th Street. You can use the form below to contact us, or feel free to call us directly. Each location’s phone number and address is below. We look forward to hearing from you.